Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- Combines performance and very high tolerance
- Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Soothes and clears up irritated skin
- Produces a feeling of instant freshness
- Even removes water-resistant make-up
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, DISODIUM EDTA. [BI 446]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."