Skin Care Concerns:
- Removes Excess Oil
- Removes Bacteria
- Removes Impurities
- Removes Stubborn Makeup
Dermasation’s PH Balance Acne Control Gel Cleanser is a cleanly formulated, nondrying gel cleanser with salicylic acid so because it fights breakouts and helps defend against new acne, breakouts, and pimples. It is an acne-resistant oil-free product.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Skin Type: Normal, Combination, oily, and acne-prone skin
- Skin Concerns: Pores, Acne, and Blemishes, oily skin, and breakouts
- Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Purpose Acne Treatment, Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, and Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride Peg-80, Sorbitan Laurate, and Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, and Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, and Yellow 5, Red 40.
- How To Use: Apply Cleanser to skin with damp hands and massage in circular motions using your fingers for 4-5 minutes, but is in an upwards direction.
- Lifts away makeup, dirt, and debris. Rinse off with lukewarm water damp cotton round, and finish off with cool water.
- Precautions: External use only, Avoid contact with eyes. Many Test patches on your arm so 42 hours before using it.
- Highlights: Cruelty-free, Vegan, No harmful chemicals.