No Products in the Cart
Durex Condoms are equipped with a special lubricant that makes men strong and durable to add to the intimacy between you and your partner.
Durex Condoms are imported, entirely electronically pass the test and meet international quality standards (ISO 4074) for the convenience and maximum security.
Read the manufacturer's instructions.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.