The B vitamin folacin, or folic acid, works closely with vitamin B12 to produce red blood cells, is vital to proper cell division, prevents damage to cellular DNA and supports healthy colon and cervix functions. Folic acid in supplement form is twice as available to the body as the folate found in foods.
- Prevents birth defects in unborn children
- Necessary for proper brain function
- Helps lower homocysteine levels in blood
- Reduces the risk of colon polyps
- Aids in production of healthy red blood cells
- Suggested Usage: 1 tablet daily with meal
Caution: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.