Coenzyme Q-10 supports heart health and energy production. As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* In addition, statin medications can reduce Co Q-10 levels in the body. Co Q-10 can replenish what Statin medications may deplete.
- Helps convert food into energy
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Helps support blood pressure already within normal range
- Statin medications can lower the body's level of Co Q-10
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Clinically Studied Ingredient
- Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.Contains <2% of: Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
◊Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, NoPreservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, NoGluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.