Oil with aromatic flavor, Knows for anti depressing and digestive properties. Rich in minerals and vitamins. Used for dental and skin care. It is a stress headache reliever.
- The most prominent use of clove oil is in dental care.
- The relief of gingivitis and toothaches.
- Clove oil is useful for scabies, fungal infections, and other types of injuries.
- Clove is rich in minerals such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, sodium, potassium, and vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Dentists also mix clove oil with zinc oxide to prepare a white, filling material as a temporary alternative to a root canal
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Product Weight: 10 ML or 60 ML