No Products in the Cart
Part A: Softener Thioglycolic Acid: Ammonium Hydroxide; Plant amino acids; Polyvinylpyrrolidone; Water, Essence
Part B: Neutralizer Sodium Bromate; Di-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Water
Ion Ironing Straight Hair Operation Method
1. Cleaning :Clean your hair with a dye or perm promer or shampoo without conditioner.
2. Blow till 80% dry.
3. Apply the first dose of hair straightening cream one by one, layer by layer and slice by slice, spread thoroughly, and stay for 20-40 minutes or longer after the application (according to the condition of hair damage). Do not apply 1cm of the hair root to the scalp.
4. Water rinse: After testing for softening, rinse hair quickly.
5. Upper ion clip: Please note the time, angle, strength, temperature, imes and the distance to the root of the hair.
Finalize the design: After straightening, apply the second dose the the hair evenly and comb the hair until it is straight. Leave it for about 15 minutes and rinse. Dry your hair and style it as designed.
Matters Needing Attention:
1.The first agent contains mercaptoacetic acid and ammonium hydroxide. and the second agent contains sodium bromate.
2. Look at the method of use before using it.
3. Avoid contact with the eye. If it enters the eye carelessly, rinse it with clean water immediately and seek medical treatment.
4. Never use perm for children, avoid children touching it.
5. Do not use if you have physical discomfort.
6. Clean hands after each use.
7. These are abnormal phenomena such as irritation and allergy during use. Please stop using immediately.
8. Wear appropriate gloves when operating.
9. Please store in a cool and dry place.
10. For professional use only.