- Essential for proper Physical growth and development
- Important for reproduction & fertility
- Supports eye health and immune function
- Involved in regulation of appetite, taste and smell
- Helps protect healthy cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals
- Supports healthy protein and DNA synthesis.
- Supports prostate tissue health, sperm motility and testosterone metabolism in men
- May Inhibits age-related immune decline
- Promotes the synthesis of collagen in bone tissue
- Helps to Reduce the duration and severity of a common cold
Boost your Immune System:
Your immune system is your body's first line of defense against disease and infection. Zinc is an important micronutrient that is a key to several biological processes, including immune function. Increased levels of zinc in the human body have proven effective in fighting pneumonia, diarrhea and infection.